Welcome





Tuesday 8 May 2012

Seven Months Later...

I can't believe that it is so long since I last posted.  I have been making, but not blogging.  Recently I was asked to make a hare purse for Louise who has a lovely shop on Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/glassdaft?ref=pr_shop_more.  I, therefore, had a lot of cream coloured felt left over, so rekindled my relationship with the sewing machine.  You can get quite out of practise - so there were a number of false starts.  This is the first one I have listed on Etsy.

Also trying to be a bit more experimental (on the side) - I have become a bit too absorbed in making felt flowers, lately - show images and staged photos later.  But I have found this brilliant book http://www.amazon.co.uk/500-Felt-Objects-Series/dp/160059705X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1336510545&sr=8-1 and it's only £9 at the moment.

As a by the by, sad that Homeland is finished but really glad it's going to be continuing at some point - no doubt Sky will grab it (please don't).







No comments:

Post a Comment